A selection of materials from Happy Melly members. Interesting people with interesting stories!
- What to do when your company can’t innovate?Imagine the scenario where you have a running company with several customers paying a lot for your services. Does it mean your company is well established for the future? The answer is NO. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying you should drop all of your customers or become non-profit. ... read more
- What is a value proposition and why should you care?The increasingly competition and technological advances requires more from companies every day. Success no longer depends on a product alone, but on the perception of the value proposition for the consumer. So, what is the value proposition and why does it matter? So what else do we need here? What ... read more
- NÃO como estratégia para eliminar desperdíciosDesenvolvimento de software é uma atividade complexa que pode se tornar ainda mais se não evitarmos desperdícios. Várias decisões precisam ser tomadas ao longo do caminho tais como: Qual problema estamos resolvendo? Quem é o usuário final? Que linguagem de programação utilizar? Quais frameworks? Layout próprio ou templates bootstrap? Qual banco ... read more
- The Agilist and the athleteI believe that we subconsciously apply Agile approaches every day of our lives and I can only imagine where we could go if we learned to apply Agile principles intentionally. I believe in improvement for everyone. I want to be the “Everyday Agilist”. I have had the good fortune to ... read more
- LCM Podcast 13 – Sociocracy with Jerry Koch-GonzalezWe underestimate the importance of psychological safety, and meaningful conversations when it comes to running our organizations. In this episode, Jerry Koch-Gonzalez explains the 3 structures of sociocracy, why organizations are choosing it, how they’re getting stuck, and what’s getting them past those sticking points. Our topics include: what is ... read more